For my first post, I'd like to make a list of my favorite glee performances.
10. Landslide - audio
Who doesn't like fleetwood mac? Gwyneth Paltrow's voice is exceptional in this song.
9. Isn't she lovely - audio
This song is a classic. And this song was used as a prom proposal. Plus, Kurt was extremely adorable in this scene. Hahahaha.
8. Silly love songs - audio
It is the perfect song for valentines day.
7. Ain't no way - audio
I adore Mercedes. She is the greatest singer. Just listen to it and you'll love it for sure.
6. The Dog days are over - audio
I just love this song. I don't care whoever sings it.
5. Sing - audio
My Chemical Romance. This song is way far from the original but it's still my chem so.
4. Songbird - audio
Santana did pretty well in this season. She had a lot of solos and this is the best one for me.
3. For Good - audio
This is a song from the Broadway musical "Wicked". And even before, I loved this song, from the original, from Sam Tsui up to Glee's version.
2. Le Jazz Hot - audio
I can't find the full performance. You can't really appreciate the audio without Kurt's outstanding performance
1. My man - audio
THIS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment